Table of Contents
2. Women’s Medical Issues
A. Reproductive Rights; Abortion Rights
B. Misogyny, Discrimination, and Abuse, especially in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Forced Sterilization. Sick Women; Women with Disabilities
C. Women's Sports
3. Women’s Legal Issues
A. Equal Rights Legislation
B. Status of Women and Social Equality
C. Women's Feminist and Gender Critical Male Allies
D. Sex-Based Rights; Period Equity
E. Language Issues and Women’s Rights
5. Transgendering: The Transgender Lobby; Its Connections to the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries, Academia, and High Finance. The Process, Consequences, Dangers
A. Transgender Cult Ideology and Political Influence
B. Contraflow: Detransitioning and Resistance to Trans Ideology and Influence
7. Women and Children; Schools, Libraries, Academia and Organized Religion
A. Women and Family Issues. Schools, Curricula and Teaching. Dysfunctional Families; Child Abuse, including Pedophilia, Grooming, and Drag Queen Story Hour [DQSH]. Women's Role in the Family; Motherhood.
Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.
– Toni Morrison
Entries are listed in this order:
1. Websites, and blogs (unmarked), Twitter;
2. Online articles, PDF files;
3. Videos (including YouTube videos), motion pictures, radio stations, podcasts, and other recording and broadcast media. Interfiled and marked as appropriate (VIDEO, PODCAST, etc.);
4. Print media (documents or books), periodicals and online/audio books. Interfiled and marked as appropriate (BOOK, ONLINE BOOK, etc.).